Blonde Brownies for the uneducated amoung us are like chocolate american brownies but more of a caramel or vanilla flavour – very rich and delish. These ones have chocolate chips on the top but that’s your call!
- 75gms Butter , melted
- 2cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Handful of chocolate chips (optional)
- preheat oven to 180 Degrees CELSIUS
- Melt butter.
- Add to sugar in bowl
- Beat eggs add to sugar & butter.
- Sift together flour, baking soda,& salt add vanilla
- Spread into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 – 30 minutes. (my oven is 20 but its hot and constantly burning things so adjust to suit!)
- Cover these when you take them out of the oven so they stay soft!